It’s So What Wednesday over at Life After I Dew and I’m linking up! This week I am saying SO WHAT if..
- I still hide if someone knocks on my door and I am home alone. Umm, hello, call first.
- I sometimes get the urge to vaguebook on Facebook. I restrain myself though ;).
- I have moved from frustrations from my newborn photographer to an etsy seller I ordered from over a week ago and haven’t heard a word from. W’s newborn pictures were TOTALLY worth the wait and these 4th of July garlands better be too.
- We (sort of) are participating in a garage sale this weekend and I am not even sure what I am selling, which means I have not gathered it, priced it, etc.
- I told L that you are only allowed to get three candy toppings on your fro-yo. This is per the rules of the store of course. ;). And you can get as many fruit toppings as you want.
- I think my kids are the most adorable kids on the planet. I mean, getting one cute one is one thing, but two cute ones? That’s something! And yeah, I realize everyone thinks this!
- I let L play iPad in my bed if (as if I ever get up first) he gets up before I do. It’s a win-win because it’s extra iPad time for him and extra sleep (okay, eyes closed) time for me. Of course, this all depends on what W is doing.
So what are you saying so what to this week???