Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate / referral links. Read the full disclosure.
1. L got an Easter card in the mail from his Nana and Papa which contained the standard $2. As he’s opening it, he exclaims that they card has money because “they all do” and once he sees the two dollar bills he yells “I’M RICH” and asks tells me it’s time to get that bunk bed. He’s a trip that one!
2. B and I were playing with the celebrity look alike app (B somehow looks like both Evangeline Lilly and Tom Hanks) and thought we’d try it on Baxter. Sadly, he does not have a celebrity look alike ;(. And yeah, this is what happens when B and I have too much time together.
3. We went out for dinner (the no sushi dinner) last night and WB sampled his first lemon. And then he sampled it again. And again. I swear he must have tried it 10 times. B and I were cracking up. I need to post the video. And the video of L trying one when he was a baby. I laugh just thinking about it.
4. I made L dinner the other night in Easter eggs (the idea is totally stolen from Pinterest). He loved it. I made him play in the basement while I was making it so I could totally surprise him. When B got home, he was all “MY MOM made me dinner in Easter eggs”. I totally won some cool points.
5. Without Diet Pepsi, I am only left with water. When I received these Tupperware eco water bottles I thought they were insanely large. Now I am very happy about them. Bigger bottles equals less refilling!
6. L went to the movies and then spent the night at his Nana house last night. And he played outside for hours. Every year, every season, he takes a picture on this log in their woods. I should dig out all the pictures. They are all so cute!
7. Yep, that’s B. He’s using the saw from the Bug Out Box we got this week. I figured this was a better picture than just one of the board.
8. The boys, both of them, are obsessed with the ball pit. L still loves sliding into it and WB now crawls in and out of it, over and over again. Dives in there face first, waits for L to rescue him and then climbs back out and does it again. All I can do is laugh! What’s he thinking??
9. My Tupperware Director left me these hydrangeas this week and I am in love. Aren’t they beautiful. So so so sweet of her. And thanks to B, they aren’t dead. After a few days I casually asked him if I should be watering them. Turns out I should have been, but he’s been doing it for me. Oops. Who knew ;).
[inlinkz id = 6]