Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate / referral links. Read the full disclosure.
If you feel like linking up and showing off your weekly iPhone pictures grab the button and link-up below! If not, that’s cool too.
1. WB is obsessed with our iPhones and luckily he got a special WB case for Easter. I threw my old iPhone in it and downloaded a baby app for him and he just happily presses the buttons and scrolls around like an old pro. I should actually get him candy crush because he’s all over that game when we play together late at night.
2. I can’t believe Baxter is going to be 7 this year! Yes, 7!! He was the start of our little family and I can’t remember what life was like before he came along. Sweet little Baxter was on sale because no one wanted him ;(. They made a bad decision all those other people!
3. While WB refused to try on his hat when it arrived, L was game. And WB just looked at him like yeah, good for you and that stupid hat! He still wanted no part of it even after seeing L in it!
5. How sweet is this kid (that is one of his Wittlebee shirts from our March box)? Seriously! I can’t get enough. I let him stay up a little late the other night because I found ET on tv and I just had the best time listening to what he thought about E.T. And yeah, that is the best movie ever.
6. We got our 2nd book from Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library this week and I was totally thrilled because we don’t have it! If you haven’t checked them out yet, you should. You can get a free book each month for your child (up to age 5). It’s not available in all areas, but luckily we have it here!
7. I received the Stella & Dot goodies I ordered earlier this week yesterday (that was some fast shipping) and yeah, I am in love. Um, that bag (it’s the “How Does She Do It”) is even better in person. And the poof was way bigger than expected, which made me love it even more.
8. The boys are at it again. This is all L’s idea. He gets WB all set up on the lion and then pushes him all around. WB loves it. I mean who wouldn’t?
9. And in case you missed it on Instagram, WB didn’t totally hate his pictures. He only really hated the part that involved cake. I LOVE the way everything turned out and am go glad the girls at CAMP posted a little sneak peek for me on Instagram yesterday. I’m pretty sure they did it because they knew (I told them) I’d be stalking their entire lives until I saw one ;).