Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate / referral links. Read the full disclosure.
If you feel like linking up and showing off your weekly iPhone pictures grab the button and link-up below! If not, that’s cool too.
2. Every time B wears these shorts he gives me a little smirk like yeah, I know you hate these and I don’t care.
3. How cute is Buddy’s new haircut? I love when he gets his haircut super short. Baxter looks kinda silly, but Buddy always looks like a cute little puppy.
4. The other morning L declared he was taking his iPad outside. Okay, whatever. So I go check on him a bit later and this is what I find. He had dragged a bin into the top of his swingset to use as a table for his iPad and he was just sitting up there, all chilled out watching My Little Pony (*) or something. L has it made.
5. So we are all sitting at the table eating breakfast and I glance over at WB and he’s cheesing beyond belief. Just all by himself, just smiling away. He caught he looking at him and smiled even harder. So I pretended not to pay attention to him and out of the corner of eye my, I can see him, still smiling away. He’s cute and he knows it.
6. The boys are happy to be back together and have been playing together extra nice this week. I don’t even know why I try to get a picture of everyone together. It never works.
7. I threw the smoothie I made from my freshfoods Baby Food Maker into my Tupperware popsicle molds, threw it in the freezer for a hours hours and gave it to WB. He LOVED it. He’d getting his top two teeth which looks super painful so I bet this feels amazing.
8. These two. I don’t know if they want to be in some sort of circus act or just like to make me nervous of what. But they are CRAZY. And those googles. L insists on wearing them every time he is anywhere near the water.
9. I think the neighborhood missed these too while we were gone. All the dogs in the neighborhood bark at that car, so it was probably pretty quiet without them…