Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate / referral links. Read the full disclosure.
If you feel like linking up and showing off your weekly iPhone pictures grab the button and link-up below! If not, that’s cool too.
1. This week started out COLD. And then all of a sudden it was smoking hot on Wednesday and popsicles were necessary. WB is still working on the proper popsicle technique and likes to give Buddy licks (they are so gross), but he digs them.
2. I found this sweet surprise in my mailbox yesterday from the fabulous Stacey over at Five Minute Style. She knows of my love for crispy m&m’s and although she just got back from Paris (she’s in the UK), she still had time to send me a little package! SO SO SO NICE! Thank you! Oh and when L asked what was in the m&m bag, I replied “just a note”. Yeah, I lied. Oops.
3. Okay, so have mentioned a zillion times that they are redoing my local Target. While there yesterday I found this. It appears we are getting fresh dog food? Really?
4. Also at Target yesterday I found that they had a TON of Superhero stuff out for the summer. After much debate, we settled on t-shirts for each of the boys ($8/each and they are SO soft), a Batman straw cup for WB (I may go back to Superman) and Batman swim googles for L. You can never have too many pairs of goggles.
5. So yesterday when the little boys were all being crazy in the backyard, Baxter was happily resting on the cool cement. Staying out of trouble. Unlike…..
6. L and Buddy. Oh those two. After it stopping pouring yesterday, we took full advantage and raced outside. To play in the mud (we’ve had a TON of rain and that mixes nicely with construction dirt). And where L goes, Buddy goes. Trust me, they both got very long baths last night ;).
7. Wb had to settle for swinging instead of playing in the mud. He doesn’t seem too upset by it, but I can only imagine what that smile would have looked like had he gotten to play with the other boys in the mud.
8. Ha! I don’t know why we haven’t tried the goggles on WB before, but it’s hysterical. WB hated it and pulled them off in two seconds, but I think he looks adorable.
9. Last night, after dinner, B (it’s amazing to have him home every night by the way) suggested we go out for frozen yogurt. Umm, do you don’t have ask us twice. And yeah, L had his pajamas on. So it WB for that matter.