Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate / referral links. Read the full disclosure.
If you feel like linking up and showing off your weekly iPhone pictures grab the button and link-up below! If not, that’s cool too.
1. Brotherly love at its finest at Costco. Could these two get any cuter? Probably, if WB had an all stripes outfit on too.
2. Look, we have pumpkins! They are growing in what used to be the empty lot that housed our garden and now is where a house is being built. I have my fingers crossed they don’t level out the ground anytime soon because my pumpkins will be gone. I also hope they stop cutting drywall at 7am, but we’ll see.
3. Just playing in the water table. He’d be happier if I just let him play with the hose, but this works too.
4. WB has given up walking and now runs. Everywhere. No matter where he goes he’s in a hurry and needs to run. I tried to hold his hand the other day at CVS and he swatted it away. Okay then WB.
5. Look at this flipping kid! At the beginning of the summer, he couldn’t do this. And now he’s flipping all over. I’m so proud of him!
6. Yes, that is the neighbors dog in our house. He was on the patio visiting the other day and L opened the door and he happily swaggered right in. I love that dog.
7. Red velvet cheesecake. OMGSOGOOD. Thank goodness it’s not closer.
8. And this is what I am doing with those Happy Meal toys we’ve collected (sometimes we don’t even open). They are all in the free box at the garage sale. I hope some little kid is thrilled by these!!
9. I was busy answering e-mails on the patio last night and I just keep seeing bucket after bucket of water headed to the sandbox with L was playing with the neighbors. I didn’t care enough to stop it, but I was scared to look. They were all quite pleased though ;).