Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate / referral links. Read the full disclosure.
If you feel like linking up and showing off your weekly iPhone pictures grab the button and link-up below! If not, that’s cool too.
1. I can’t recall how long L’s BFF’s (big doggy and little doggy) have been with us now, but it’s been a while. He cannot sleep without them. And they do everywhere.
2. It seems to have happened over night, but L has turned into more of a “big boy” and less of a “little boy”. I still get those glimpses of baby L, but they are less and less frequent for sure!
3. And while L is all about playing outside, WB is taking over the train room. One train at a time. One day this will be my craft room / homework room. For now, it’s the choo-choo room. And yes, I color coordinate my books. I’m OCD like that.
4. I about tipped over yesterday when L brought this lunch home, with the kisses and butterfinger not even touched! He said there just wasn’t time to eat it. Happily I know he’s not eating his dessert first!
5. OMG. I saw this on Andy Cohen’s instagram yesterday and was like how did AC get a picture of B??? I swear, I glanced at this quick and was like WTF, why is B on there. No, B hasn’t mowed the lawn in a speedo. But people, he would.
6. This is L’s drawing from Art Class yesterday. I (wrongly) thought it was a dinosaur. Nope. It’s a turtle. I should have known. But either way, I think that’s some fantastic drawing tight there.
7. OMG I am dying. So I my order from thredUP arrived yesterday. If you’ll recall I have been talking about this grey Crew Cuts sweater and how excited about it I was. Umm, it’s miniature. It’s marked “3” (not 3 months or 3T, just “3”), but seriously, it’s like size 0-3 months. The shirt I have under it in this picture is 18 months. thredUP doesn’t even sell anything smaller than 12 months, so I don’t know what happened here, but I was cracking up when I saw it. I e-mailed them and sent them this picture and they replied right away, issued me a refund for the sweater without me even asking and told me to keep it. AMAZING customer service.
8. We’ve had to say goodbye to a few fair fish in the past week or so, but we’ve got a nice group that I think are going to make it. The boys LOVE checking on the fish. L is the “fish daddy” and handles feeding them and WB, well he just stands and talks to (well yells at) the fish.
9. Word on the street is that Birthday Cake M&M’s are coming out next Spring. I can’t wai to try them! What do you think?