Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate / referral links. Read the full disclosure.
If you feel like linking up and showing off your weekly iPhone pictures grab the button and link-up below! If not, that’s cool too.
1. Ahh, WB. I know this scene well. WB wakes up late at night, acts all sleepy and sad, cuddles with you for two seconds and then is all of a sudden running at top speed around the hallway happy as can be.
2. L and WB fight over this chair all the time and I think WB won this battle. L was sitting in it and WB, decided he wanted to sit there and just went over and sat down. I don’t know if he knew (or cared) L was sitting there, but do know he seemed quite content to sit and watch Elmo on L’s lap ;).
3. This game is called “who gets to go to the emergency room first”. I’m sure there is a similar version played at houses all over the world.
4. I branched out and out a pizza lunchable in L’s lunchbox this week and it was a hit! I need to work on things other than the normal bagels, turkey & cheese, etc. for him and this was my start.
5. You know what happens if WB wants a popsicle and you don’t give him one? This!
6. I feel like all of a sudden L has grown up. There is SUCH a huge change between preschool and kindergarten. It’s incredible. This appears to be a tame drop-off day, but some days (aka yesterday), that place is a madhouse!
7. I wouldn’t say he loved his costume, but he didn’t try and rip it off either, so that’s good. L and I were cracking up watching that little lion run around the house.
8. I found some bathtub paint and have been letting the boys go wild in the bathtub. L has even been wanting to take baths all week. He can’t pass up the opportunity to smear paint all over WB ;).
9. L’s teacher is super good about updating her website with pictures from the class and their activities and I love flipping through them. This is when they made (and ate) homemade applesauce while wearing their apple stamped t-shirts!