Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate / referral links. Read the full disclosure.
If you feel like linking up and showing off your weekly iPhone pictures grab the button and link-up below! If not, that’s cool too. Oh and I have gotten a few questions about make my collages below. So basically I grab my nine pictures and make them into a square collage in Picasa. Then I add some grid spacing, add the numbers and then crop them into three groups of three pictures.
1. Like Buddy, Baxter is not much of a snow dog. He’ll go out there for a few minutes and pounce around, but once his paws get cold he runs to the door back and is like get.me.out.of.here. I actually should put a sweater on him, he’d love that.
2. Not only did I buy that Washi set from Costco, I even bought some holiday washi the other day. I was at Michaels already, so why not? And that Merry Christmas DIY banner? I’m so using that next year!
3. I have heard that these are the best pens for Erin Condren planners and I am loving them so far. They are super thin and the color is great. I am trying to make it so that I USE my 2014 planner every day and year and if fancy colored pens and washi tape is what I need to stay onto of the game, so be it!
4. If you can’t tell what this is, it’s a Star Wars angry birds “thing”. L won it at the crane game this week at BW-3’s! He won it all on his own and he was so pleased with himself.
5. I think it’s so funny when little kids get so bundled up to go play outside! WB could barely walk, but I think he knew fun was coming, so he didn’t put up a fight.
6. The candy train! L’s friend at school was quite pleased with him and I am quite pleased his friend doesn’t have any allergies. L got a little plain kit thing in the exchange which he started on last night.
7. See? He loves it outside. Loves it. B said that it was all good until he fell and top a face full of snow.
8. I don’t know what was up, but a Firetruck was out in front of our house yesterday and WB was so excited about it. Like OMG so excited. It’s so fun to watch little ones get so excited about that kind of thing.
9. Ahh, L! The Photo Booth props were a hit and I am super glad I bought a box for next year or the year after – just in case. A few of them broke, but nothing tape can’t fix.
How’d your week look in pictures? I can’t wait to check it out!