Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate / referral links. Read the full disclosure.
1. Silly faces! Can you ever get a 5 year-old to smile on the first try? Because I can’t!
2. Ahhh, did all you Citrus Lane subscribers get this in your e-mail box last night? Actually, I think it’s just for ages 3 and up, but you get you pick which style Skip Hop bin you are getting in your February (I picked the Monkey). If you are getting a 3+ box, check your e-mail / spam box!
3. I NEED another one of these ramps. I mean need. This is my brother’s (and don’t you forget that it’s just on LOAN to you L because Uncle B isn’t too into sharing) and the kids both go crazy for it. They need to do a remake on this because I am not paying ebay prices!
4. I posted these on Instagram, but they were so good I had to posy again. They are bananas pancakes from my favorite breakfast place ever. So good. We went there on Snow Day #1 this week and it was amazing,
5. I’m not sure if you could tell, but everyone (L, WB, Buddy and Baxter) are all piled on B here. I wanted to get closer to take a better picture, but I didn’t want to interrupt them.
6. I signed up to send / receive RAK’s in the Erin Condren FB Group and I got the kindest RAK in the mail ever the other day. Seriously. Not only did she send me planner goodies (that’s the idea of the RAK), but she went a step farther and included a Starbucks gift card. Because the only thing better than putting washi in your planner is doing it while drinking a latte. Totally brightened my mailbox!
7. On snow day #7 billion this week we swung through the McDonalds drive-thru and grabbed Happy Meals. We needed to go somewhere to get out of the house but not get out of the car and that was it. Anyway, the girl toy was basically washi tape. I was cracking up! So cute.
8. My B&BW order I posted about on Sunday came today! I got 17 holiday foaming soaps, one kitchen soap and a 3-wick candle for $27 (shipped and including taxes). Seriously a great deal.
9. Oh WB! Such a character this one. This is how I found him sleeping the other night (he was in our bed with B because he was screaming his head off). So comfortable. His teeth clearly weren’t hurting in my bed.