Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate / referral links. Read the full disclosure.
Another month has passed so you know what that means! It’s time for another Best of the Boxes! These are my favorite (although I do try and pick from a variety of items) from subscription boxes I received in January 2014:
1. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (Mama’s Got Mail): While I haven’t started reading this yet, everyone who read it had a recommendation for it or wanted to discuss it, so I’d say it’s a must read. Plus, it solves the issue of what to read next for me.
2. The Original BeautyBlender (GLOSSYBOX): Love! I think everyone was excited to get this in their GB this month and I know I was too!
3. (MALIN+GOETZ) Mojito Lip Balm (ipsy): The only thing that could make this balm better is if it actually was a mojito. LOL. No, what could make it better would be a better applicator, but I don’t even care. I’m in love.
4. The Chocolate Lab Goat Milk Caramel Southern Artisan Candy Bar (House and Marche): This was probably the best chocolate I have had in a while. Even B commented on how good it was.
5. Deep Steep Moisture Stick (bluum): It’s possible that this has been in my “Best Of” before, but I love these things. For dry winter elbows I can’t think of anything better!
6. Manna Kadar Sheer Glow Highlighter (Wantable Makeup): Well this was actually in a February box, but it arrived in January, so I am including it. It makes my winter skin not so blah and that makes me happy.
7. Superman Pop! Vinyl (Loot Crate): This is L’s favorite from this month for sure. He’s got it in his room and it’s so perfect for his new superhero room!
8. Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk (Birchbox): Dry shampoo is one of my favorite things and this is a great one.
9. Chocolate Chip Cookies from Home Free (Love With Food): I wasn’t expecting much from these cookies, but my goodness I love them. They are a great snack size and taste great (in addition to being gluten free and all that)
10. Malin+Goetz Detox Face Mask (PopSugar): And finally, my favorite discover from the month, the Detox Face Mask from Malin+Goetz. Yep, this company had two of my favorites this month. This stuff is amazing. You can feel it working. It pops and crackles and foams. So cool!
That’s my list of January subscription box favorites! What were some of your favorites from boxes this month? Or what other amazing things have you discovered in general this month?