Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate / referral links. Read the full disclosure.
Friday iPhone Dump is simply a summary of your week in iPhone (or whatever) pictures! Feel free to link up if you want to share!
1. Word on the street (okay Instagram) is that Birthday Cake M&M’s are now available. I need to find these. Because I pretty much like anything birthday cake and something tells me these will be no exception.
2. My boys. Minus one. It blows my mind daily how big L is getting and I can’t believe that Baxter is going to be 8 this year! Insanity I tell you. That’s my puppy. How is he going to be 8???
3. This is not my picture (it’s from a Facebook group I am in), but these are the washi tape sets I am after from Marshalls / TJ Maxx. I found one today (the navy and green), but there was no sign of the others. How can I not need these? I was telling my mom about them and she was like oh, have you used up your other washi tape already? Ha. Stop it mom. You know I haven’t.
4. This guy has trains everywhere in our room. He sleeps with them, takes them in the car, scatters them in the living room, they are everywhere. Luckily for him there are still plenty left in the choo-choo room.
5. I love when WB climbs up on someone’s lap and pretty much just takes over whatever they were doing. Oh you were reading an e-mail? Sorry, not anymore. We’re playing a game now.
6. My mom watched WB one day this week and as luck would have it, one of her neighbors / besties / my friends mom had her grandkids over too, so they came over and played together. The best part was how they were all still in their pjs. LOL!!!
7. My and my crew! WB was sitting on my lap watching Frozen and then L came over and sat on my lap and I was like I need to capture this moment!!
8. My porch one day this week! I love when it looks like this!!!
9. I am telling you, I cannot go to the store and not buy chapstick. Dollar Spot Peeps chapstick? Yeah, I need that. After all, it’s only a $1…..
How was your week? Any big highlights??