Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate / referral links. Read the full disclosure.
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by Ramblings of a Suburban Mom and is not sponsored or endorsed by any of the brands included in the giveaway, their affiliates or anyone they may be partnered with. Please read the Official Rules which are located in the Rafflecopter widget under “Terms and Conditions” prior to entry. This post does contain affiliate links!
As promised, here is the giveaway for helping me get to 5,000 Facebook Likes!! This giveaway is going to be a little different in that I am giveaway away each of these items separately, so there will be five winners – one for every prize. The first name Rafflecopter selects will get Prize 1, the second Prize 2 and so on. Here’s what you could win:
1. Tieks Classics (your choice of color / size) ($175). This was a bigger hit than I ever imagined it would be, so I am giving away another pair!!!!
2. Erin Condren Life Planner Package ($125). You know I love me some Erin Condren! This prize will be awarded in the form of a $125 Erin Condren e-gift card and will cover your 2014-2014 Life Planner, an Address Book, Pens, Shipping, whatever you pick!
3. 3-Month PopSugar Subscription ($109.85). What can I say, it’s my favorite subscription.
4. LUSH Uplifted Gift Set ($56.95). How could I not include some LUSH products? This gift set has a few of a my favorites and a few things I have never tried! Hopefully whoever wins it will love them all!
5. The Crispery Crispy Cakes Large Sampler Box ($64.99). I cannot stop thinking about these and if I order some for a giveaway, it means I will have to get some for myself too right ;)? But seriously, these are delicious!
As usual, all you need to do is click enter to win. But make sure you come back every day to get your daily entries! And if you want, you can also do one (or all) of the other options, including sharing for lots of extra entries! Oh and don’t forget to answer the question for the comment entry option if you do that one! Best of luck and happy entering!