Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate / referral links. Read the full disclosure.
GLOSSYBOX is a monthly beauty subscription box and includes five luxury surprise beauty items shipped to your door.
Disclosure: This complimentary box was received for review purposes. All opinions are my own, and no compensation was received.
GLOSSYBOX ships via USPS and generally boxes ship in the second half of the month. Sometimes it’s the last week of the month; sometimes it’s closer to the beginning of the month.
GLOSSYBOX boxes are gorgeous and such a treat to unbox!
Once again this month’s information card shows all possible variations for the box. I love this and am so glad they are sticking with it. My May 2017 GLOSSYBOX included the following:
~Spa To You – Deep Pore Cleansing Facial Brush ($9): Ohh, I like this! It gave my skin a great deep cleaning, and I love that it comes with a cover for storage. You can store it standing up, or you can attach a rope can hang it in the shower. I wish it would have included a rope handle because that’s how I want to store mine.
~Leighton Denny Nail Lacquer (Pillow Talk) ($16): I received this in the April 2016 GLOSSYBOX, so it’s a duplicate for me. It’s a gorgeous color (a true berry shade), but considering that I have never actually used a full bottle of polish, this is a true duplicate. The consistency is great, and the polish is 3-free (meaning it’s free from Formaldehyde, Toluene, and DBP).
~Skinn Cosmetics “Bronze Goddess” Eye Shadow & Blush Palette ($28): From what I am hearing not everyone received this palette in the May box, which is disappointing since it’s my favorite item in the box! It is a collection of eyeshadows and blush in gorgeous shimmery neutrals. The colors are highly pigmented, and this would be so nice for travel!
~Rodial XXL Lip Liner (Nude) (full-size) ($22): I am not big into lip liner, but if I were, this would be the color that I would get. It’s a beautiful nude that is easy to blend and doesn’t make you look like you are trying to hard. So pretty!
~Vitry Nail Repair Care (4mL) ($8): I am currently going “polish-free” to try and strengthen and fix my nails, so the timing on this was perfect. Hopefully, it does the job as promised, but it’s too soon to tell!
The May 2017 GLOSSYBOX had a value of $83. My feelings on this one are mixed. I am not happy about getting a duplicate and don’t love that everyone didn’t get the palette. I do, however, think the palette is great and I am happy with the brush and nail strengthener.
Did you get the May 2017 GLOSSYBOX? What variations did you get and what did you think?
Coupon Codes (one per new subscriber)
- New GLOSSYBOX subscribers can use coupon code “MAY19” to get their first 3-months for just $15.99/month.
- New subscribers can use coupon code “SPRING50” to save 50% off your first box! Valid until 5/31/2017.
- New subscribers can use coupon code “JOSIE” to get a free Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Powder Veil.
3 or 6-Month Subscriptions
- New subscribers can use coupon code “SPRING25” to save 25% off a 3 or 6-month subscription. Valid until 5/31/2017.
- New subscribers can use coupon code “PINK6” to get a free Pink Diamond Mother’s Day Box when subscribing to a 6-month plan. Valid until 5/31/2017.
- New subscribers can use coupon code “PINK12” to get a free Pink Diamond Mother’s Day Box when subscribing to a 6-month plan. Valid until 5/31/2017.