Friday iPhone Dump is simply a summary of my week in iPhone (or whatever) pictures! Here’s what we were up to!
1. Horrible picture, but Baxter really does sit in the window. Hops right up there and watches the entire neighborhood for us. WB likes to play trains up there too and look for cars (there rarely are any cars though).
2. The line at Starbucks the other morning. It was worth it though. So worth it. And the fact that we weren’t waiting in line inside? Even better.
3.The Snackeez in action! WB’s is almost bigger than him, but he too likes it! Seriously though, don’t order online like I did. Bed, Bath & Beyond. $9.99, plus you can use a 20% off coupon. That’s a steal right there.
4. It’s getting to be a tight fix in the car, but Baxter always goes with them. Always. I think he’ll be excited when WB can drive it on his own and the two of them can cruise together. L really only drives it now because WB wants to go for rides in it. Soon enough he’ll be able to reach the peddles!
5. These pictures kill me. They are L’s Spring Pictures from school and I totally think they look like Senior Pictures. Totally. And that super fake smile he was rocking? Ha! Totally get that same one when I try and get him to smile for me. I will be buying a the entire package like always.
6. I got my Reddit gift exchange goodies! I also shipped mine yesterday!! How cute are these OPI minis?? It’s like this person knew how much I loved mini polishes!
7. WB has seen me take a “few” subscription box pictures and it appears he wants to follow in my footsteps. He got his camera out, set his train out and started yelling CHEESE! I was dying. For the record I don’t talk to the things I take the pictures of ;).
8. I was putting together a few goodies boxes for my friends daughters and came across all my EOS balms. Oh my. I didn’t have the “Sweet Mint” one, so of course I scooped that one up at Target before I took this picture. I actually think it’s missing the strawberry one too, but I have that one around somewhere. I do still need that holiday vanilla though….
9. They are so sweet. I just want to bottle this up and save some of it before they start trying to beat each other up and roughhousing and all that!
How was your week? What’s up for the weekend? Any big plans?