Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
1. One Line A Day: A Five-Year Memory Book (Jennifer Love Hewitt Fancy Box): This is just a great idea. It’s a mini diary and gives you only spaces to write a few lines. A great way to keep those memories all in one spot.
2. Corkcicle Chillsner Beer Chiller (Tyler Florence Fancy Box): B has used these a “few” times and loves them. They really do keep your beer chilly instead of the bottom getting all warm and icky. I don’t drink beer a ton, but if I do I usually end up throwing 1/2 away because it gets all warm. Not anymore!
3. Steam Cream All-In-One Natural Moisturizer for Face, Body & Hands (Best of Britain GLOSSYBOX): I am loving this for dry spots and my hands and am almost excited to use mine up and get a cuter container.
4. One Step Ahead Foaming Soap Pump (bluum): I am still fascinated that all you need to make foaming soap is water, regular soap and a special container. Genius. I am now saving all my foaming soap containers!
5. WOW Chocolate Chip Cookie (The Tasteful Pantry): I said it in my review, but I wasn’t expecting much from this cookie. I was wrong! It’s probably one of the best packaged cookies I have had. Yummy.
6. Library of Flowers Bubble Bath (PopSugar Fall Style Box): I’ve been using this as shower gel not bubble bath) and feel so fancy. It’s a great scent and the packaging is just gorgeous. Instead of wine, I’m bringing this as a hostess gift around the holidays!
7. klean kanteen Inslultaed Canteen (Mama’s Got Mail): I use mine all the time and it works great. Mine is actually a raspberry color which makes me love it even more.
8. Fancy Power Grid by Tego (Fancy Box): I used this today and well, pretty much every other day. It’s a portable iPhone charger and it works like a charm. I’d call this the gift for the person who has everything.
9. Barr Co. Diffuser (PopSugar): This diffuser smells amazing. Like I’m not kidding, amazing. I *might* even pay the $45 retail price for this because it smells SO amazing. I now want to check out more of their items!
10. Hape Numbers and Colors / City Planner Blocks (Citrus Lane): It’s no secret that I love these. I believe I have traded for, goodness, six or seven of the City Planner sets now? I loved playing with blocks as a kid and the brightly colored ones were always more fun than the plain wood ones. I see hours of fun with these in the future!
Those are my picks for my favorite September Box items! What were your favorites from last month? I’d love to hear!