Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
It’s Wednesday, so that means it’s time for another “So What Wednesday” over at Life After I Dew. This week I am saying SO WHAT IF…
- I am super excited about MTV’s premier of The Real World Back to Vegas.
- I know there are grammatical errors in my posts and don’t fix them.
- I think Charlie Sheen is a trip. I’m pretty sure he’s laughing too in his multi-million dollar home. When he’s not busy winning that is.
- I want a new laptop even though mine works “okay”.
- I have to walk out of the room to laugh when my two year old calls someone a butthead.
- I buy the biggest package of every school picture my son gets taken. I cannot stand the thought of them throwing his face in the trash.
- I keep eating Chinese food even though it makes me feel like crap after I eat it. It sure does taste good while I am eating it!
So what are you saying SO WHAT to this week??