Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
It’s So What Wednesday over at Life After I Dew and I’m linking up! This week I am saying SO WHAT if..
- I am considering taking a hot yoga class even though the slow flow ones alone kick my butt.
- I pretty much always need a vacation to look forward too. And I have nothing on the calendar right now and I hate that! I need a contest win like now!
- Sometimes when I go to a restaurant / bar / resort / whatever and have an all around amazing time, I never want to go back. I know if I go back the next time won’t be as great and I don’t want it to be a disappointment! I am sure some therapist out there would have something to say about this.
- I don’t even flinch when I drop my iPhone anymore. Something about having a toddler doesn’t even make you nervous when things crash down to the ground.
- I like when other kids cry when L is in a bad mood or having a fit. He finds other kids screaming and crying totally interesting and stops whatever he is doing to ask why that kid is crying. Your kid screaming = my kid not screaming.
- I still haven’t transferred L’s blog over to WordPress. What a project. I need to get on it so I can resume normal activity over there.
- I cannot believe there are still households left who do not have cable. I don’t even know what I would do. Can you get any normal channels without cable? I suppose you can get alot more stuff around the house done though.
- If I could, I would totally hire someone to do all my chores including grocery shopping, dropping off / picking up my dry cleaning, driving me around, etc. I totally would.
What are you saying SO WHAT to this week??