Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
It’s So What Wednesday over at Life After I Dew and I’m linking up! This week I am saying SO WHAT if..
- I am now completely addicted to Pinterest. Oh how things change!
- I watched the season premier of Jersey Shore three times. And laughed every time.
- I like Mike Tyson. I think he’s just misunderstood.
- I am so going to BlogHer next year. Who cares if I am not a big popular blogger? I would love to hang out with other bloggers and learn fun blogging tips. Oh, and I love (free) swag ;). Plans have already been made with my SIL. Be ready NYC!
- I am thrilled that I am now allowed to be choo-choos other than “Henry” when I play with L. He lets me be the girl ones now because I am a girl.
- I am ready for summer to be over. I’ve had enough enough of this humidity. Heat and sun is good. Humidity is not! Not good for my hair anyways.
- I bought myself flowers last week since B did not get the “hint” I texted him!