Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
- So Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler are having a baby. I have to admit, I didn’t see this one coming at all. I knew that they were back together, but I assumed they would just break up again and it would be all done. To call off a wedding and then get back together (and last) is really something. I always liked Kristin on Laguna Beach (and the Hills), so I am hoping this lasts! On another note, I don’t know why celebs even announce this stuff. I’d just wait until it was totally obvious and confirm it when someone asked.
- On the other hand, I don’t really care about Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis and if they are broken up or together or what. What I do care about, is why he has a british (or something) accent when he was born in Kentucky.
- B has been told a few times recently that he looks like Dane Cook. Not sure that I see this at all or if it’s even a good thing? My aunt thinks he looks like America Idol winner Chris Allen. This isn’t exactly gossip, but since it does involve celebs, I thought I would throw it in.
- I hear that Rihanna and Chris Brown have been secretly seeing each other for like a year. What a great idea. NOT.
- And finally, Paula Deen has diabetes. It seems lots of people are super mad about this and feel like she tricked them? Or something. I loved her quote on the Today show “Honey, I’m your cook, not your doctor. You have to be responsible for yourself.”. Very true. It you didn’t know eating sticks of butter for a snack was bad for you, then you are a moron.
If you haven’t already voted in my Baby Name Poll, go do it! I have to admit, I am not exactly pleased with the leader. Still plenty of time though for one of the other names to jump in front ;).