Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
First of all, thanks for all the congrats and well wishes! We couldn’t be more excited. I am due in April and, it’s a BOY!!! Yep, L is going to have a brother. Which explains why I made it a priority after all this time to organize all of his baby clothes. And why I have been buying cheap diapers and baby stuff (*). L is totally excited and has felt the baby (no names yet) kick and thinks that is super cool (which it totally is). He is going to be a great big brother!
Now, on to a few other pregnancy related issues:
- Why doesn’t your stomach growl when you are pregnant? Or does it for some people? Mine doesn’t and it drives me insane. I can be starving and it just has that “about to growl” feeling that just won’t go away. It’s so odd.
- Morning sickness does not happen only in the morning and does not go away at 12 weeks. I was never sick with L, but this little guy, oh my! It is true when they say “every pregnancy is different”.
- Leah from Teen Mom 2 is reportedly pregnant again. And engaged. I have to say, Leah, you work fast.
- I forgot how cool it was to feel a baby kicking. It’s amazing how something so small can kick so hard!
- When is Jessica Simpson due anyways? She has been pregnant forever. Or at least we all thought she was pregnant forever? And do we (and by we I mean the internet) know what she is having?
That’s about all the news I have to report here. I won’t be posting weekly pregnancy updates or anything because I am pretty sure that if you wanted to know how big a baby was in comparison to a fruit at XX weeks, you could just GTS (**). But if you have any interesting pregnancy facts or stories, I would love to hear them!