Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
It’s So What Wednesday over at Life After I Dew and I’m linking up! This week I am saying SO WHAT if..
- I made B (and L) dinner for the first time in ages on Monday. I was such a stereotype. Barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.
- The only reason L was so excited to go grocery shopping with me the other day was so that he could get ice cream. I’m so dumb, I thought he just wanted to pick out a carton of ice cream for home and was like FOR SURE we can get ice cream. Silly me. I forgot that the fancy grocery store we were going to sells gelato and he wanted a cup of that to snack on during the shopping trip. Score 1 for L.
- I feel like I have to blog so people aren’t all wondering if I have had the baby and haven’t updated because of that. Well, now that I think about it, I bet that no many of my blog readers are really thinking that. Probably because I am related to most of them and they would know if I had the baby.
- I need to shake up my blog reader because I am getting super annoyed with some of the regular blogs I read :(.
- I bought the new kid another Easter’ish outfit. I know for $0.89 he will be happy to wear it!
- I didn’t get my husband anything for his birthday. I wanted to buy him a new edger for the lawn since he broke his old one over the weekend, but instead he just showed up at home with one on Monday.
- I couldn’t stop laughing when I went to the Rec Center today to sign up for a membership and the lady at the counter asked me if I wanted to work out today. As if.
So what are you saying so what to this week???