Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
1. Bonobos Orange and Blue Plaid Slim Fit Shirt ($78) (Trunk Club): This may be my favorite shirt of B’s. I couldn’t believe how much The Trunk Club nailed B’s style with their picks. We were just talking this weekend about his next trunk!
2. Zoli Straw Sippy Cup ($12): (Googaro): Next time I need more sippy cups I am buying Zoli ones. I love the weighted straw and the design and the fact that it doesn’t leak a ton when WB throws it on the floor. Highly recommended.
3. Bentgo – The All-in-One Stackable Lunch Box ($14.99) (PopSugar): I am all over Bento boxes and I am using the one I got in my box (it was blue) for L’s lunches. I traded for a pink one (for me) and have a green one coming (for WB), so yeah, it’s fair to say I love this.
4. Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll-On ($12.99) (Birchbox): I have professed my love for this before, but I’ll do it again. It’s probably one of my top beauty items ever. It really works and I love how it instantly cools my eyes, which makes them feel better right away.
5. Ouchies Adhesive Bandages ($5) (Citrus Lane): If Citrus Lane sent me band-aids and ice packs every month, I’d be a happy girl. L loves these (and I actually traded for more) and we’ve already used a bunch. We need a band-aid for every little boo boo, so we go through a ton.
6. Lulah Body Wash ($11.25) (PopSugar): Yep, another PopSugar pick! I loved the August PopSugar Box and like the Bentgo box, I traded for more of these too. I actually wouldn’t mind one of each scent. They smell amazing!
7. Rip van Wafels Caramel Filled Amsterdam Waffles ($1.25) (Love With Food): These are amazing. I just got my order for more over the weekend and I cannot wait to curl up on the couch this week with some hot chocolate and have one. I gave some to my cousins when I was up-north and they agreed that they are quite yummy. If you run into them at the store, TRY them!
8. The Hear Doggy Whale! by Quaker Pet Group ($5.89) (Barkbox): Whoever invented the non-squeeky squeeky toy is a complete genius. I can’t say enough good things about this. Amazing!
9. FACE Stockholm Bronzer ($30) (Wantable): I was so excited to get a bronzer in a subscription box and this one from FACE Stockholm didn’t disappoint. I usually use a MAC bronzer, but this one might be better!
10. Poppy & Elle Handmade Hair Ties ($4.20) (Dottiebox): These may have been the cutest elastic hair ties that I have ever gotten. Grey chevron? What could be wrong with that?
Those are my picks for my favorite August Box items! What were your favorites from last month? I’d love to hear!