Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
I can’t believe it’s already the end of December which means that it’s time for another Best of the Boxes! These are my favorite (although I do try and pick from a variety of items) from subscription boxes I received in December 2013:
1. Demeter Snow roll-On Perfume (ipsy): I love this! Demeter has the coolest scents and snow is a fun one. I couldn’t believe my luck that it came in my ipsy bag.
2. Muk Luks Nordic Wonder Slipper Socks (Wantable Intimates): You KNOW I love these! I am wearing them right now as a matter of fact. I (so far) resisted the urge to get a second pair, but I love them.
3. The Bouqs White Ranunculus (The Bouqs): These were perhaps my most favorite flavors I have ever received. They lasted forever and my Dad even commented on them. He’s like are these real? Why are they still alive??
4. NCLA Peppermint Lane Nail Wraps (PopSugar): I actually took some time to apply these and loved the results. I don’t know if I am a nail wrap convert, but I for sure loved these.
5. Cuyana Elizabeth Infinity Scarf (PopSugar Special Edition Holiday): Gorgeous infinity scarf. It’s super soft and not itchy at all. Just perfect!
6. Dream Essentials Spa Set (Jennifer Love Hewitt): I have always wanted one of these masks, but never bought one. It’s always in the fridge and feels so nice on my eyes.
7. NCLA Nail Lacquer (Lip Factory): So much NCLA love this month! This glittery polish is fun and very wintery night’ish.
8. Rikka Henry Birds on Branch Infinity Scarf (Stitch Fix): As you can see I was into nails and scarves this month. This infinity scarf from Stitch Fix was totally me and and works with so much stuff!
9. Jeremy Argyle Long Sleeved Comfort Dress Shirt (Trunk Club): This is by far the most expensive “Best of” this month, but this shirt is gorgeous. I saw it in B’s closet the other day and couldn’t help but admire it.
10. Pacifica Enlightened Lip Gloss (Petit Vour): I love Pacifica and I love lip gloss, so this was an easy pick. The color is great and it’s crazy expensive either!
Those are my picks for my favorites from December! What amazing goodies did you receive in a subscription box this month?