Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
Friday iPhone Dump is simply a summary of your week in iPhone (or whatever) pictures! Here is our week:
1. Ahh, how cute are these two boys? They have been so cheerful and smiley this week! I have no explanation for WB’s tank top. Makes his muscles look big!
2. Batman!!! L got into a fight with a step ladder yesterday and lost (he takes after his uncle), so if you see a bruise on his cheek in pictures, you’ll know why. I think it was a good lesson in why we don’t screw around using ladders and he agrees.
3. I cannot stop buying these. I just can’t. I think some of the Target’s went to 90% today, but mine was still at 70% off. If I can find any more of these at 90% off, they will all be mine. All of them.
4. He sleeps with his new little doggie every single night. And he has also hijacked what used to be L’s favorite blanket. I risked him waking up by turning on the light just so I could take this. Luckily he kept on snoozing!
5. My thredUP haul! Once again it was all perfect and I am already browsing for my next order.
6. The sandbox. WB is obsessed. Just obsessed. I think he will be spending the entire summer playing in the sandbox.
7. Sometimes if I want to get the boys (the boy boys) to pose for a picture I will get the dogs to do it first. Works every time. L and WB can’t stand the thought of JUST the dogs being in a picture and have to join in.
8. So handsome ;). I love when his hair is spiky. I feel like he looks so grown up.
9. LOL. Notice the crossed feet! Ha. He’s busy playing itsy bitsy spider here, but his real favorite game is that cat that repeats whatever you say when you talk to it. Does anyone know what I am talking about? L used to love it too. I
How was your week? What’s up for the weekend? Any big plans?