Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
If you aren’t familiar, POPSUGAR Must Have Box is an exciting box full of fun, must-have picks across fashion, beauty, home decor, fitness, and more, which is delivered to your door on a monthly basis. Boxes include full-size products and premium items including tried-and-true classics, celebrity favorites, and brands consumers have yet to discover worth over $100!
Ships To: United States
Coupon Code: Use coupon code “MUSTHAVE5” to save $5 off your first PopSugar Must Have Box.
Disclosure: This complimentary box was received for review purposes. All opinions are my own, and no compensation was received.
POPSUGAR Must Have Box ships via FedEx Smart Post and takes about a week to arrive. They seem to ship in batches (no idea if there is any rhyme or reason to the order they use) so some people get their boxes delivered before other people have gotten shipping notices.
I wasn’t sure what to think about this first look.
The January 2017 POPSUGAR Must Have Box was inspired by “New * Fresh * Detox * Motivation * Healthy * Revitalize” and included the following items:
- Manduka eQua Mat Towel in Playa ($38): This towel is huge (72” x 26.5” to be exact)! It’s designed to go over your yoga mat to provide a sanitary and slip-free surface. POPSUGAR sent out a Manduka Hand Towel in the January 2015 box, and this is a great compliment to that towel. It has a suede-like feel, a cute embroidered frog and is machine washable. They recommend you hang to dry, but you can also tumble dry low, which is what I will do.
- Daily Concepts Your Hair Wrap Towel ($18): This wrap helps to dry your hair more quickly without it falling off or feeling super awkward on your head. I tend to avoid blow drying my hair whenever I can and will get a ton of use out of this. The sturdy (almost vinyl like) package is designed to be used as a travel pouch so you can easily bring it along with you.
- Goldfaden MD Fresh A Peel Multi-Acid Resurfacing Peel ($85): POPSUGAR released this as a spoiler for this box, and I knew that even if I didn’t love anything else in the box, I would love this. Well, I knew I would love trying it. So far though I do love it. I’ve used it a few times (it’s recommended use is 2-3 times per week) and my skin hasn’t been irritated at all. It’s made it softer, and it just feels refreshed (hopefully, that makes sense).
- May Designs Desk Calendar & Notecard ($17.50): I just bought a desk calendar from the OneSpot at Target because I hadn’t gotten one in a subscription box yet. I should have waited! I actually think that boxes should send calendars/planners in their December boxes ;). In addition to being a desk calendar, the cards can be cut in half (so that the calendar part doesn’t show) and repurposed into postcards. The prints are gorgeous, and I have it up in my office already.
- Sourcebooks Inc Instant Happy Notes ($8.99): Instant Happy Notes are designed to bring smiles to whoever finds them. You can leave them on mirrors, put in lunchboxes, on car windows, you name it. Some would even be amazing to leave for strangers to find. I know one of these fun notes would brighten my day.
- Dean & Deluca Peppermint Loose Leaf Tea ($10.75): Ahh, tea! I know people love it (just like I love coffee), but it’s not my thing. It smells great, though, and it reminds me of Felicity which also made me happy ;). My cousin will love getting this tea which can be served hot or over ice in the summer.
- Special Extra: Glade No 3 Coconut and Beach Woods Candle ($4.99): This candle is labeled a “special extra” and doesn’t count towards the promised value of this box. I know that sometimes the Special Extras don’t feel like they “fit” with the box, but I love getting them. I would have passed by this candle at the store, but it smells incredible. SO good. I’ll probably end up buying another.
All totaled the January 2017 POPSUGAR Must Have Box had a value of $178.24. I liked this box much better after opening it than I did based on the spoilers. With the exception of the tea (which I will give to my cousin), I will use everything in here, and that’s always a win. It may even inspire me to break out a yoga DVD!
What do you think of the January 2017 POPSUGAR Must Have Box? If you are interested in ordering (your subscription will begin with the MARCH box), you can use coupon code “MUSTHAVE5” to save $5 off your first box.