Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate / referral links. Read the full disclosure.
— 1.7 oz/50 mL Lancome BIENFAIT UV SPF 50+ Super Fluid Facial Sunscreen
– 3.4 oz/100 mL Supergoop! Super Power Sunscreen Mousse SPF 50
– 1.01 oz/30 mL AMOREPACIFIC Resort Collection Sun Protection Mist
– 0.17 oz/5 mL COOLA Rōsilliance™ Organic BB+ Cream SPF 30 in Light/Medium
– 0.24 oz/7 mL Clinique Pep-Start Moisturizer SPF 20
– 0.33 oz/10 mL Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30
– 3 x 0.21 oz/6.6 mL Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Pad Self-Tanner for Face
– 0.5 oz/15 mL Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte™ Physical Daily Defense SPF 30
– 0.34 oz/10 mL Farmacy Green Screen Daily Environmental Protector Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30
– 0.07 oz/2.2 g Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 in Rose
– 0.17 oz/5 mL Murad Invisiblur™ Perfecting Shield SPF 30 PA+++
– 0.5 oz/15 mL Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Lotion SPF 30
– 0.25 oz/7 mL philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker Multi-Rejuvenating Cream SPF 30
– 0.34 oz/10 mL REN Evercalm™ Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask
– 0.23 oz/7 mL Shiseido Wetforce Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 50+ for Face/Body
– 0.23 oz/7 mL tarte Tarteguard 30 Vegan Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30
What do you think of the Sephora Sun Safety Kit? Will you be picking one up?
Sephora donates $25 from the sale of each kit to skin cancer research and education. $20 will go to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (https://www.mskcc.org) to help fund a cure. MSK sets the gold standard in research and care. $5 will go to The Skin Cancer Foundation (www.skincancer.org) (up to $200,000), the leading organization for public and professional education of skin cancer prevention, detection, and treatment.
Sephora always has a ton of amazing coupon codes, so make sure to check out their “Beauty Deals” section to score some freebies with your purchase! You can also get 4% Cashback through ebates!