Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate / referral links. Read the full disclosure.
I love when people do posts like this so I thought I would share yet another round of what I bought the last few weeks:
- Yeti Rambler 14oz Mug (amazon) ($24.99) : I have had my eye on ths for ages and finally decided it was time. Coffee, wine, whatever. I will be ready with this!
- Pure Barre Sweatshirt (POSHMARK) ($30): My love for Poshmark and all of their amazing Pure Barre gear continues. I wanted this sweatshirt SO BAD when it came out, but I debated too long and it sold out. I debated because it was like $80 and that’s A LOT for a sweatshirt. But $30 on POSH? SOLD. If you are new to POSH, use my coupon code _jennifer_ to save $5 off your first order.
- Lemon Cookie Candles (Trader Joe’s) ($3.99/each): Stop what you are doing and go to Trader Joe’s and pick one (or four) of these up before they sell out. All of their seasonal candles are amazing, but I think this is the best.one.ever.
- DROUGHT Juices(DROUGHT) ($11/each): Drought is a local Detroit company that carries cold-pressed raw juices. Will I ever be into juicing and get my own juicer? Probably not. But they are fun to get every once in a while and clearly better for me than Diet Pepsi and Spark. Note: Carrot Juice > Celery Juice.
- That’s it from here. What did you buy this week? Anything exciting?