Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate / referral links. Read the full disclosure.
I love when people do posts like this so I thought I would share yet another round of what I bought the last few weeks:
- OLLY Restful Sleep Gummy Supplement with Melatonin (amazon) ($13.99) : I need something to help me sleep better (actually I just need help falling asleep more quickly) and so far these seem to be working. They taste yummy too!
- Trader Joes Pancake Bread (Trader Joes) : This has been all over Instagram so I figured I might as well try it. Does it taste like pancakes? I guess, but it is not super obvious – we all thought it tasted more like a coffee cake . But it is delicious!!
- VICI Turtleneck Sweater (VICI) ($46.50): I am on the hunt for the perfect turtleneck sweater and I am crossing my sweaters that this is it. I think this color is now sold out, but they have a few other colors in stock along with a ton of other cute stuff. Also, if you are shopping there use the 25% off Living with Landyn coupon code (LWL25).
- CALDREA Hostess Gift Kit(Grove) ($34.99): I am going to do a full post about Grove, but I wanted to share this right away. I picked up this gift set (for myself) last week and got a ton of free goodies. If you sign-up now they are offering a free 5-piece Meyers Gift Set! You are not locked in, so if you do not want monthly deliveries, you can cancel anytime.
- That’s it from here. What did you buy this week? Anything exciting?