Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
– 0.16 oz/ 5 mL COOLA® Sun Silk Drops SPF 30
– 0.34 oz/ 10 mL COOLA SPF 30 70%+ Organic Makeup Setting Spray
– 0.25 oz/ 7 mL DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE™ Dark Spot Sun Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen
– 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30
– 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte™ Physical Daily Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
– 0.07 oz/ 2.2 g Fresh Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15
– 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Lancome UV Expert Aquagel Defense 50 Sunscreen
– 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Murad Invisiblur® Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 PA+++
– 0.17 oz / 5 mL Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea
– 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense® Lotion
– 0.23 oz/ 7 mL Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
– 0.5 oz/ 115 mL Supergoop! Superscreen Daily Moisturizer SPF 40 PA+++
What do you think of the Sephora Sun Safety Kit? Will you be picking one up?
What it is: A 12-piece curated set of SPF favorites to protect and hydrate skin.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
What Else You Need to Know: This set includes 12 classic favorites and innovations with SPF to protect skin from the sun’s harmful rays.
Sephora will donate $25 from the sale of this kit to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, and will donate up to $1 million. For more information about the charity, visit https://giving.mskcc.org/sun-safety.
Sephora always has a ton of amazing coupon codes, so make sure to check out their “Beauty Deals” section to score some freebies with your purchase! You can also get 4% Cashback through ebates!