Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate / referral links. Read the full disclosure.
Birchbox has just launched two all-new limited edition kits!
- R+Co PARK AVE Blow Out Balm – Travel-size
- Oribe Straight Away Smoothing Blowout Cream – Deluxe sample
- Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo– Travel-size
- Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Conditioner – Travel-size
- Bumble and bumble. Repair Blow Dry – Travel-size
- Number 4™ Jour d’automne Smoothing Balm – Deluxe sample
- amika Brooklyn Bombshell Blowout Spray – Travel-size
- Spornette 2″ Square Heat Styler – 1 full-size brush
- amika Mini Ionic Hair Dryer – Lemonade – 1 mini dryer (Lemonade coming soon to the Shop!)
If you’ve ever had the luxury of getting a salon blowout, you know how it gives you a confidence-boosting bounce in your step as much as it gives you that amazing bounce in your hair. Capture that feeling (and look!) any time with the help of this DIY blowout kit, which even includes a mini blow-dryer to style on the go.
The kit is $30 (a $73 value) and includes:
- JUARA Coconut Illipe Hand & Nail Balm – Deluxe sample
- Adesse New York Sweet Almond Cuticle Oil – Full-size
- Smith & Cult Nailed Lacquer – Forever Fades Fast – Full-size
- Smith & Cult Nailed Lacquer – Doe My Dear – Full-size
- Dr. Jart+ Dermask™ Hand Hydrating Mask – 1 pair
- Tweezerman Filemate – Full-size
Let’s face it: Sometimes a trip to the nail salon just isn’t in the cards. This kit—packed with tools, treatments, and lacquers—is the next best thing (minus the heavenly massage). Here’s your easy, five-step guide to looking polished in a flash.
You can only use ONE coupon code per purchase, but don’t forget that you can add a Mystery Sample Pack to your cart on ALL orders of $35+ as well.
What is Birchbox?
Birchbox ($10/month) offers 4-6 (sometimes more) hand-picked beauty and lifestyle samples, delivered to your door each month.
Category: Beauty / Cosmetic / Makeup
Reviews: Birchbox Reviews