Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
We have full spoilers for the Summer 2019 Sunday Riley The Sunday Edit Box! The box will include:
- Sunday Riley summer skincare essentials ($100), including: •
- Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream 50g
- Good Genes All-in-One Lactic Acid Treatment 5mL
- A+ High-Dose Retinoid Serum 5mL
- Sunday Riley mini zip pouch
- Lena Bernard Delfina Cuff Bracelet ($78)
- Tan-Luxe The Body Illuminating Self-Tan Drops ($59)
- R+Co Foiled Frizz and Static Control Spray ($29)
- W&P Design Cocktail Kit in Italian Spritz ($25)
- Real Techniques Everyday Essentials Brush Set ($20)
- Coola Mineral Liplux SPF 30 Organic Tinted Lip in Skinny Dip ($18) •
- Simon & Schuster Say You Still Love Me by K.A. Tucker ($17)
- Boy Smells Scented Candle in Kush ($16)
Note: This box goes on sale 7.9.19.
From Sunday Riley
Sunday Riley wants to take your summer to the next level. The latest box, curated by The Sunday Edit, comes stocked with some of our favorite Sunday Riley products — you’ll get a full-size Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream along with travel-friendly sizes of the iconic Good Genes and, our new bestseller, A+ High-Dose Retinoid Serum.
Flaunt off your new Lena Bernard cuff — she’s the designer behind some of Anthropologie’s most coveted jewelry pieces. Get the faux poolside glow with Tan-Luxe Self-Tan Drops. Shield yourself from the sun and humidity with Coola SPF 30 lip color and R+Co Foiled Frizz and Static Control Spray. Unwind with an Italian spritz cocktail as your dive into our pick for your next book club — the latest unreleased romance novel Say You Still Love Me by K.A. Tucker from Simon & Schuster. Plus, scoop up the must-have brushes from Real Techniques and that Boy Smells Kush candle you’ve seen all over Instagram.