Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
The SkinStore + Dr Dennis Gross Limited Edition Box is on sale now. The box is $88 (a $218 value) and includes:
- Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel 30 Treatments (Worth $88):
- An award-winning, patented two-step anti-aging AHA/BHA peel pad pre-dosed with five acids to visibly reduce dullness and uneven texture, pores, dark spots, smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Marine Moisture Cushion 15mL (Worth $18):
- A unique, water-break gel-cream formula featuring Japanese marine algae and hyaluronic acid to lock in moisture and keep skin looking dewy, supple and plump all day.
- Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum 15mL (Worth $69):
- A 360° lightweight serum designed for use on the entire eye area (including eyelids) to help firm skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and smooth crepiness.
- Alpha Beta Pore Perfecting Cleansing Gel 60mL (Worth $14):
- A cleansing gel that removes makeup and dirt, gently exfoliates, decongests pores and washes away bacteria with the power of hydroxy acids.
- Dark Spot Sun Defense Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 7mL (Worth $6):
- An anti-aging sunscreen cream with a state-of-the-art antioxidant complex to help prevent damage from UVA/UVB rays, protect against photo-aging and even the skin’s texture and tone.
- C+ Collagen Brighten & Firm Vitamin C Serum 9mL (Worth $23):
- A weightless gel serum packed with 3-O C, vitamin C, collagen amino acids and a proprietary energy complex for a brighter and firmer complexion.
We are pleased to collaborate with Dr. Dennis Gross, one of the leaders in effective, clinical grade skincare, for this exclusive Limited Edition Box. Providing dermatological curated beauty since 2002, each of the 6 products inside have been carefully formulated to guarantee brighter, firmer, and better skin with no frills attached and an insider’s magazine for expert tips, tricks, and an inside scoop for what’s to come with Dr. Dennis Gross.