Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
SprezzaBox is a monthly men’s subscription box. Each month you will receive 3-4 lifestyle items such as ties, socks and more along with a grooming product.
Disclosure: This complimentary box was received for review purposes. All opinions are my own, and no compensation was received.
SprezzaBox ships via USPS. Monthly Member orders will generally ship within five business days after the initial order and will recur monthly.
I selected my box this month (subscribers are now able to choose which box they will receive each month), so there were no surprises, but it was still fun to open.
Because boxes are now preselected information cards are no longer printed and included in boxes. They can, however, be located online. The December 2020 “Survivor” themed SprezzaBox included the following items:
- Phone Dry Bag by SmartReq: If I am around water, chances are I am going to drop my iPhone – no matter how careful I am. This bag is large enough to fit my iPhone Plus and will be ideal for keeping my phone safe on the boat, near the lake, by the pool, you name it.
Paracord Bracelet by Gentlemen of the North: Not just a bracelet, but a multi-purpose bracelet. It has an extendable paracord, compass, whistle, and scraper all right inside. A whistle in a bracelet? Who knew! Plus it looks cool too ;).
- Air tight case that protects your phone from the harshest conditions when hiking, camping or swimming.
- *lanyard included, attaches separately
- 4.3×8.6 inches – Compatible with all phones up to iPhone Plus
Pocket Knife by Gear Scope: Even if you aren’t outdoorsy and don’t think you will ever need something like this, you will. My husband carries a pocket knife and I am always asking him to cut tags off things, cut stray strings, etc.
- Multi-use for any scenario thrown your way.
- Includes: extendable paracord, compass, whistle, and scraper
Portable Cutting Saw by Gear Scope: Oh my gosh, I had absolutely no idea what this was. I thought it was so sort of hand exercise equipment. HAHAHAHA. It’s actually a portable cutting saw designed for cutting through branches and firewood. I wish I had something I could test this on because it is fascinating to think this is going to cut through firewood. Do you think you could saw down a Christmas tree with this??
- Stainless steel with matte black coating
- 2.5″ folding blade
Hiking Socks by Sprezza: These aren’t super thick like you would think of when you hear hiking socks, but they are for sure sturdier and thicker than your standard dress socks. My husband said they were very comfortable and warm.
- Hard plastic handles
- 2-feet of durable cutting wire designed for sawing through branches and firewood
- Unique cotton-blend built for rugged use. Extra padding on sole
- Fits sizes 8-12 comfortably
New subscribers can use code ‘RAMBLINGS ’ to save 20% off.