Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
BOXYCHARM is a beauty box subscription that surprises you each month with the best beauty products from popular and chic brands. It’s $21/month and includes full size and luxury size beauty samples from their team’s preferred well-known brands.
BOXYCHARM ships via FedEx Smart Post (starts out with FedEx and is delivered by USPS) mid-month.
I had no idea what my variations were so I was excited to dig in!
My August 2020 “GLAMPING” BOXYCHARM included the following items:
~GlamGlow Moisturetrip Omega-Rich Face Moisturizer ($54): MOISTURETRIP™ is a “lightweight anti-redness moisturizer with omega-rich cannabis sativa seed oil that helps calm irritation, relieve visible redness and optimize skin’s barrier defenses against environmental assault”. It isn’t as thick as I was anticipating, but makes for a great day cream. It soaks in easily and left my skin feeling extra soft.
~Trestique – Summer Glow + Go Set ($42): Such a pretty set and the packaging is just as good. The set includes almost everything you need for an incredible glow including
– Mini Highlight Stick in Maldives Luminescent
– Mini Blush Stick in Moroccan Rose
– Mini Shadow Crayon in Tahitian Shimmer
– Mini Brow Pencil in Americano
~Clarins Velvet Lip Perfector (Velvet Red) ($26): This has a matte finish, but unlike some matte lip products which I find drying, this one is formulate with Shea Butter to hydrate lips. I love the color, so while I usually pass by matte lip products, I will top this with a thin gloss!
~Rockins Cosmetics Big Fat Liner ($25): Black eyeliner! And a thick bold one at that. This one, along with all eyeliner I receive, will be passed along to a friend who can use it.
~Morphe Eye Got This Brush Set ($12): The Morphe Eye Brush set includes the following brushes:
- Oval Shadow Brush (synthetic) – The eye’s the limit with this thick brush that both packs on color and diffuses edges.
- Pro Firm Blending Crease Brush (natural) – A blending powerhouse with a round and firm brush head that’s perfect for seamless transitions and stunning creations.
- Tapered Mini Blender Brush (natural) – This small-and-mighty, tapered brush is great for controlled blending.
- Angle Liner Brush (synthetic) – Amp up your sultry stare with this fine, firm brush for perfect strokes of eyeliner.
Basically it has everything you need to pull off ALL the eye looks you are dreaming of!
All totaled my August 2020 BOXYCHARM had a value of $159. Every BOXYCHARM (to me anyway) has a “hero” item and this month was the GLAMGLOW! That alone made this $25 box more than worth it for me.