Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
BOXYCHARM is a beauty box subscription that surprises you each month with the best beauty products from popular and chic brands. It’s $21/month and includes full size and luxury size beauty samples from their team’s preferred well-known brands.
BOXYCHARM generally ships via FedEx Smart Post, but mine shipped USPS this month.
I had no idea what my variations were this month and I couldn’t remember what selection I made, so opening this was extra fun!
My December 2020 “Bubbles & Glitz” themed BOXYCHARM included the following items:
~Huda Beauty Amethyst Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette ($27): Such pretty colors! The palette includes: Grape Shimmer, Plum Shimmer, Light Purple Matte, Eggplant Matte, Lavender Shimmer, Indigo Shimmer, Baby Pink Matte, Blush Pink Shimmer and Fuchsia Shimmer. All are just so gorgeous! Together the colors look super wild, but they really aren’t at all. And you could easily tone each of them down with a neutral shade.
~Sutra Beauty Mini Ceramic Curling Iron ($49.99): I knew this looked familiar and it turns out I already received it BOXYCHARM. Back in May 2020 actually. I found it a little weird that I received a duplicate item in the same box in less than a year. I do like the one I have but I certainly don’t need two of them. I will be passing this along to a friend to enjoy.
~Elemis Superood Glow Priming Moisturiser ($49): This illuminating, daily moisturizer blurs imperfections and reduces the appearance of pores, while making the skin look more balanced and nourished. Super easy to use and looks great alone – you don’t even need makeup over it if you want a minimal look.
~MAC Cosmetics Cremesheen Lipstick ($19): Oh now I love getting MAC in a subscription box! This is a creamy, balmy lipstick formula that gives you a smile gloss finish. Not too shiny, not matte, not too pigmented. This is ME!!!!
~Luxie Eyeconic Eye Set ($45): The final item in this month’s box is a brush set. The do it all set includes the following:
- UXIE 209 Large Shader – Use this brush with any cream, powder, or liquid eyeshadow to apply an even wash of color over the eyelid. For a bolder look, wet this brush with your powder eyeshadows.
- LUXIE 231 Small Tapered Blending – Use this small brush to create depth and definition in the crease and outer corners while still blending out harsh lines.
- LUXIE 217 Pencil Liner- Use this pointed-tip brush to smudge out cream or powder eyeshadows along the top and bottom lash lines for a gorgeous, smokey look
- LUXIE 221 Flat Definer- Use this brush to smudge out your bottom and top lash lines with powder or cream products.
- LUXIE 245 Small Shader- Use this thin brush’s rounded tip for precise application of your favorite powder and cream eyeshadows and glitters. The small tip is ideal for packing on pigments and shadows.
All totaled my December 2020 BOXYCHARM had a value of $189.99. Awesome value as usual, but I could have done without the duplicate styling tool.