Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
The SEPHORA Favorites Black-Owned Beauty Set is on sale now. The set is $35 (a $124 value) and includes:
This Set Contains:
– 3.3 oz/ 94 g adwoa beauty Baomint™ Deep Conditioning Treatment
– 1 oz/ 30 mL BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY Hair Oil Everyday Gloss
– 1 oz/ 30 mL Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
– 0.42 oz/ 12.5 mL FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara
– 0.14 oz/ 4 g PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick in Omi (mid-tone rose)
– 0.16 oz/ 5 mL Shani Darden Skin Care Retinol Reform®
– 1.52 oz/ 45 mL Fenty Skin Mini Total Cleans’r Remove-It-All Cleanser
What it is: A kit containing makeup, skincare, and hair products from Black-owned brands that Sephora believes in, stands behind, and goes back to time after time.
What Else You Need to Know: Sephora will donate $20 from the sale of each kit to the 15 Percent Pledge—a 501(c)(3) nonprofit advocacy organization urging major retailers to commit 15 percent of their purchasing power to Black-owned businesses. It offers large corporations accountability, support, and consulting services with the goal of advocating for and supporting Black-owned businesses.
The 15 Percent Pledge seeks economic equality and prosperity for Black future founders, Black students, and Black people in the workforce. Launched in 2020 by Aurora James, the initiative was born from seeing multiple acts of social injustice and police brutality in the United States—with a lack of accountability for the systemic issues at play.