Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
We have full possible spoilers for the March 2023 Allure Beauty Box!
I’ll admit I’ve never been the strongest multitasker—I forget to set timers if I check emails while cooking and once I may or may not have found my phone in a truly bizarre place like the refrigerator… Fortunately, the products in this month’s Beauty Box do not suffer from the same affliction. They are multitasking all-stars. Tarte’s Best of Beauty Award-winning mascara lengthens, volumizes, and curls all at once. Mielle’s TikTok-famous hair oil soothes scalps and disguises frayed ends while working to help promote longer hair (a lofty claim backed by studies). The heavy hitters here check all the smooth-skin, healthy-hair boxes and then some, so you can relax while your beauty routine does all the work.
– ELIZABETH SIEGEL, DEPUTY BEAUTY DIRECTOR
The box includes:
- Based on your member history: TARTE Maneater Mascara OR TARTE Quickstick Shadow & Liner – Full Size
- MUDMASKY Vitamin Infused Eye Serum – Full Size
- DIONIS Hand & Body Goat Milk Cream – Travel Size
- COTZ SKINCARE Flawless Complexion SPF 50 Tinted
- MIELLE Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil
- BELIF Aqua Bomb Overnight Lip Mask
- CETAPHIL Deep Hydration Skin Restoring Water Gel
What is Allure Beauty Box?
The Allure Beauty Box includes 6 or more products (at least 3 FULL-SIZE) valued at $100+. Boxes are curated by the editors of Allure magazine and also include a special-edition “mini magazine” chock full of the most trusted product reviews you’ve come to expect from Allure.
Category: Beauty / Cosmetic / Makeup
Reviews: Allure Beauty Box Reviews