Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
We have full spoilers for the March 2023 Allure Beauty Box!
I’ll admit I’ve never been the strongest multitasker—I forget to set timers if I check emails while cooking and once I may or may not have found my phone in a truly bizarre place like the refrigerator… Fortunately, the products in this month’s Beauty Box do not suffer from the same affliction. They are multitasking all-stars. Tarte’s Best of Beauty Award-winning mascara lengthens, volumizes, and curls all at once. Mielle’s TikTok-famous hair oil soothes scalps and disguises frayed ends while working to help promote longer hair (a lofty claim backed by studies). The heavy hitters here check all the smooth-skin, healthy-hair boxes and then some, so you can relax while your beauty routine does all the work.
– ELIZABETH SIEGEL, DEPUTY BEAUTY DIRECTOR
The box includes:
- TARTE Quickstick Shadow & Liner – Full Size
- MUDMASKY Vitamin Infused Eye Serum – Full Size
- DIONIS Hand & Body Goat Milk Cream – Travel Size
- COTZ SKINCARE Flawless Complexion SPF 50 Tinted
- MIELLE Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil
- BELIF Aqua Bomb Overnight Lip Mask
- CETAPHIL Deep Hydration Skin Restoring Water Gel
Coupon Code + Free Gift
Use coupon code LUCKY to get your first box for $17 plus get a free Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel (a $28 value).
What is Allure Beauty Box?
The Allure Beauty Box includes 6 or more products (at least 3 FULL-SIZE) valued at $100+. Boxes are curated by the editors of Allure magazine and also include a special-edition “mini magazine” chock full of the most trusted product reviews you’ve come to expect from Allure.
Category: Beauty / Cosmetic / Makeup
Reviews: Allure Beauty Box Reviews