Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
Once again, I have a lot on my mind (well a lot of nothing anyways). So here goes:
- I had to drag L out of shoe section at Nordstrom the other evening. He was literally screaming “BUT I WANT THOSE BOOTS” as I was hauling him out. In other news, Bryan has also had to drag me out of the Nordstrom shoe section in a similar manner ;).
- I cannot believe that there have been 8 Harry Potter movies. If you asked me, I would have guessed this was like the 4th movie in the series. Clearly I need to get with the times.
- B and I are totally hooked on Storage Wars. It’s like buying a giant grab bag and hoping you get something fabulous. The amount of valuable crap people leave in storage facilities just blows my mind. Oh, you have a first edition copy of the rarest book on earth? Just leave it in a storage locker in a dusty box on the floor. Makes total sense. NOT.
- I do not have a problem at all with the restaurant that has banned children under the age of 6. Maybe you have kids and want to go out for a kid free dinner. And then you get stuck next to someone else’s bratty kids all night. Or you don’t have kids and don’t really like them at all and just flat out don’t want to have dinner with them. Fine by me! People have to complain about everything these days. I am assuming that someone will try and sue them for something soon enough.
- I heard on the radio yesterday that Ryan Reynolds and Charlize Theron are dating. For whatever reason, I do not like this. And I had no idea that they were so close in age. I thought she was way older than 35.
- We recently bought Apple TV (see you later Netflix and your price hikes) and have been watching videos of back when L was a baby on our tv. They are hysterical and we all just laugh and laugh.
- I have noticed that one of the most downloaded pictures on my blog is from the What’s in my Bag post. I feel the need to clarify that I did not purchase a $$$$ Jimmy Choo bag, rather I won it. Entering contests really does pay off!
- I also feel the need to let you all know, that while it may appear that I live out in the middle of the country, I do not. There is a Nordstrom 5 minutes from my house and like 5 Targets within 10 minutes. Although I have seen a coyote in my backyard and deer in my backyard :).
What’s on your mind this afternoon? Ramble away!