Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
- We went to the library for the first time in ages earlier this week. It was L’s first trip there ever. We have been to Target nine million times, but he’d never been to the library. Did you know they had self check-out at the library? Where have I been? We checked out a million train books and rented a few DVD’s, including Beauty & The Beast, which is currently L’s favorite movie. I have to say, this is an improvement from SpongeBob.
- All I ever hear about in the blogging world is Erin Condren planners. Tell me ladies, why do i need a planner like this? I mean, I do think it’s super cute and all, but I am just not sure how much I would use it?
- I am totally addicted to gummy bears. L has bowls and bowls of Halloween candy (I think he has eaten maybe 10 pieces total), which all sorts of delicious candies and all I want is gummy bears. Tomorrow I will likely hate gummy bears.
- I am super excited about the Carrier Classic tomorrow between Michigan State and North Carolina. Yeah, MSU is a huge underdog. But who cares. What a great way to bring attention to our fabulous military on Veterans Day! And the set-up looks amazing.
- B and I watched the latest episode Real Housewives of Beverly Hills last night and I actually think he enjoyed it. He’ll never admit that though. He was asking questions and seemed very interested in the characters and their backgrounds. I just love Adrienne and Paul. They are the most well off on the show by far and you’d never know it. Please Adrienne, invite me to your next spa day. Or on a private plane trip somewhere. Or to see Paul at his office for a little filler or something.
- And the story everyone is talking about is of course, Penn State and JoePa. I agree that he should have been fired, but I also think that graduate assistant that actually saw it should have been fired as well. Was he promised something fabulous to keep quiet? Was he threatened not to tell? It makes no sense. I don’t necessarily agree with the calls of forfeiting the rest of their season though. The kids on the team didn’t do anything wrong did they?
What’s on your mind today?