Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
It’s So What Wednesday over at Life After I Dew and I’m linking up! This week I am saying SO WHAT if..
- I thought Scott was the voice of reason on this weeks episode of Kourtney & Kim Take New York.
- I have been to BabyGap 4 times in the last week. In my defense, it was two separate BabyGap’s, but still. That sale they had was insane and I had to take full advantage. And then I had to buy more hangers.
- I’m loving the new season of The Challenge on MTV. And I am secretly hoping that CT and Diem get back together.
- Buddy uses the body pillow I bought more than I do. Glad I can help Buddy get a better nights sleep, because it for sure isn’t helping me!
- I ordered B some expensive designer sunglasses, sight unseen, because we needed to use up some flex spending money. I would have bought some for myself, but I had lasik years ago and no longer wear glasses. As a side note, lasik is the best thing ever.
- I am super excited that Caden Lane linked to my DIY curtain post from their Facebook page!
- I am super annoyed that I cannot get my tissue paper pom poms to fluff into nice round spheres. Ugh. I went to college. Why can’t I figure this out???
What are you waiting for? It’s “So What” time!!