Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
Nothing specific totally stands out, but playing in the fountains, glo-golf, swimming, and of course up-north! I’d say this was the summer of up-north. L spent so much time up there and loved every second of it. WB is enjoying it more and more every visit and by next summer he’s going to be just as hooked as L!
2. What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer?
My normal lulu crops and v-necks. And of course maxi skirts. I am going to be so sad when maxi skirts go out of style!!! Actually I don’t care, I will still wear them!
3. What is one thing you wish you’d gotten to do this summer?
My goodness, so many things. One being the Zoo. How on earth did we not make it to the zoo this summer? And the other would be Niagara Falls. I REALLY want to take L there this summer. Luckily it will still be there next year because we are going!
4. What was your favorite song of the summer?
Blurred Lines, Get Lucky and We Can’t Stop. Yeah I picked a Miley Cyrus song. You know what? I just pretend I don’t know who sings it!
5. What was your favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
Big Brother! It’s my go to show every summer. And every summer I feel like I won’t enjoy it like I did the summer before, but I always do!