Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
If you feel like linking up and showing off your weekly iPhone pictures grab the button and link-up below! If not, that’s cool too. Oh and I have gotten a few questions about make my collages below. So basically I grab my nine pictures and make them into a square collage in Picasa. Then I add some grid spacing, add the numbers and then crop them into three groups of three pictures.
1. I am still loving my Walmart chevron throw that when I passed this display at the store this week it was all I could do not to grab another. I have heard that the chevron ones come in two other colors, but I didn’t see them here. It’s probably for the best ;).
2. The real reason we went to Walmart was to check out holiday exclusive foods (i.e. gingerbread m&m’s), but the fact that they have an arcade makes it a place L is always up for visiting. We went on the day he didn’t have school this week and played and played. Best part is that no one was there yet since it was so early!
3. Michigan books! I had some Amazon gift cards to spend and what better thing to buy than kids books? And L loves that he knows / has been to some of the places in the book. Makes them even better.
4. Ahh, on L’s early release day this week we headed to the mall to the play at the play-area and glo-golf. This little play place might be the dirtiest play area ever (and I am not a germophobe by any means), but the kids love it.
5. Just pretend that this is flipped the right way. I am still packing L’s lunches (almost) everyday and I am kind of thinking I should pack myself one at the same time!
6. WB is also a big fan of the play area and went crazy running around and jumping and sliding. I thought he’d be tired that night, but I thought wrong. He was extra crazy.
7. We made it to The Cheesecake Factory yesterday and I happily got my Tomato Basil Pasta. SO good. And what’s better is that my brother is all ticked that my mom and I didn’t invite him to come with us (who knew he’d want to go), so we have to go back in a few weeks. So sad ;).
8. I told L and WB I wanted to take their picture last night and L came running but WB stayed in the office. I thought he was playing with some toys in there, but when we went in there he was sitting on the white chair just grinning away waiting for someone to take his picture. CHEESE!!
9. More brother kisses! These two just melt my heart.