Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
I signed up for the Glow Recipe Glow Together Virtual Summit a few weeks ago (you can read about it here) and along with the Virtual Summit content, I received a Swag Bag. Two Tier options were available – I opted for Tier 1 which included the Swag Bag. Quantities of Tier 1 were limited (I believe 500 were offered) and after that sold-out, Tier 2 tickets were available up until the summit date (11/14).
- Tier 1: $45 for full-access to panels and guaranteed swag bag valued at $240+ (US residents only)*
- Tier 2: $10 for full-access to panels
The Swag Bag
- Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Mask 25ml ($25)
- Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer 25ml ($21)
- Aquis Hair Care Restorative Leave-In Conditioner Serum ($28)
- Dagne Dover XL Scout Pouch (full-size) ($45)
- Supergoop Shimmershade Eyeshadow (full-size) ($24)
- Olive and June Nail Polish & Top Coat ($8/each)
- Artist Couture Mini Diamond Glow Powder (1.7g) (~$5)
- Kosas The Big Clean Mascara (full-size) ($26)
- Health-Ade Booch Pop ($2.50)
- Otherland Scent Sampler Coasters ($7)
- Free month of virtual DanceBody Live classes
- Exclusive discount from Rebecca Minkoff
I thought this was beyond worth the $45 and would not hesitate to sign up again next year. Unfortunately, the Virtual Summit is now over and the Swag Bag is long sold out, however, I do recall that they offered Mystery Boxes for Black Friday in 2019! I will post as soon as we hear of anything for 2020!