Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
Well, I did not meet my Thanksgiving deadline, but I(*) did get it finished by the new year! Here are some “in progress” pictures. Please ignore our messy garage. That is one area I have not gotten to yet. But I will! The first step was to lightly sand the bed and nightstand. Then prime. Then paint. We used spray paint rather than a paint brush to make it easier and hopefully allow the paint to go on smoother. I believe the entire project took less than a week (working a few hours here and there) and cost less than $50. Stay tuned for the final reveal!
*When I say “I”, I really mean my husband. He took over this project after I came up with the idea and did a fabulous job on it!*