Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
- I wish my neighborhood was the type of neighborhood that “Boo’ed” each other. Although, maybe it is and no one even knows it exists. Maybe I will give it a try this weekend?? Does anyone have any cute boo’ing ideas or poems or anything?
- I do not understand why Lindsay Lohen isn’t in jail yet. She clearly doesn’t care to follow the rules. In fact, I think she thinks she is above them. Someone needs to set her ass straight or she’s looking at an early end to life.
- Umm, hello, where is Baby Lisa? I fear that this story is going to have an awful ending and a mom who ends up in jail. I read that she had up to 10 glasses of wine and last saw the baby at 6:40pm. Something just doesn’t add up here. And for the record, I don’t think it’s a real good idea to get wasted when you have a child in your care. Nothing like being SO drunk you can’t get your kid to the ER or out of the house if there is a fire.
- L has an insane amount of Halloween costumes. I can’t even explain why. I just excited. I really need to have a costume sale since I also still have all the costumes from when he was a baby. For the record, Old Navy has the best costumes for little ones (I’d say 2 and under).
- I also need to do something with all of L’s old clothes. They just keep piling up. I really need to sort them to see what has stains on them, what looks good, what is faded, etc. You’d think I would do this as I take the clothes out of his closet, but no, I don’t. Has anyone ever done a Mom to Mom sale? Thoughts? What about a consignment shop? What can I expect to get at both places?
- I want to make an ornament wreath, but I am a bit overwhelmed. It looks so easy, but I am pretty sure in real life, it’s a pain. I have a million ornaments (an all sizes and colors) thanks to Target’s 90% off clearance and I really need to put them to use. Has anyone made an ornament wreath? Was it easy? Hard? Did it turn out well??
- We still have not made it to the cider mill yet! We have a few Halloween events this weekend, but I am thinking maybe we will be able to squeeze in a visit to the cider mill. I have been thinking about warm doughnuts all day today, so we have to go before the season is over.
What’s on your mind today?