Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
It’s So What Wednesday over at Life After I Dew and I’m linking up! This week I am saying SO WHAT if..
- I cannot stop watching the Harvard baseball team’s cover of Call Me Maybe. How cute are those guys????
- I kind of like cooking for my boys and doing all B’s errands and stuff. Except ironing. I’ll do it, but I would rather not.
- I usually turn off the fan when B falls asleep at night. What? I told you, I like to end up sweating my ass off at night.
- We bought L his birthday present the day of his birthday. And so what if I considered not getting him anything. He already has everything.
- I tried to snooze W screaming yesterday morning. We have the iBaby Monitor which works through our iPhones and I am so used to just snoozing that thing when it made noise in the morning. Just in case you are wondering, there is NO way to snooze a crying baby.
- Mama didn’t stay up screwing around on the internet after the 4am feeding, she wouldn’t even need to “snooze” the baby.
- I didn’t know that there was actually special water balloons. Really? We can’t just have one type of balloon.
So what are you saying so what to this week???