Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
1. L had a friend over yesterday, so my normal baking buddy was too busy to help. Luckily, little W stepped right in and happily assisted me. And was more than excited about it. The cake pops themselves? Umm, not so sure about those. They looked good.
2. I got a Target sale paper in the mail yesterday that came with COUPONS. Hello Target, I’ll see you soon! Plus, the 70% off toy clearance is going on. How can I resist.
3. Check out our pumpkin from the garden. It’s getting huge. I think it’s about the size of my head.
4. We made a homemade volcano one night before dinner because well, why not? L was thrilled that it actually erupted, but was a tad disappointed that the “lava” was not hot. As a side note, he really liked playing with the play-doh mixed in water. I gotta remember this for the next rainy day.
5. How flippin big does W look here? Although he is not overly large (in fact, I think he’s on the shorter / smaller side for his age), he still looks like he’s too big for his bouncy seat ;(.
6. We pass the legendary Miller Brothers every time we go to my parents house and I always tell L about how I used to get ice cream there when I was a kid (turns out my Dad used to get ice cream there when he was a kid too). This week when we passed it L was like when are we going there? So we went. And he fell in love. And you know what? It was CHEAP. $2.35 for TWO cones. Take that Coldstone.
7. I think W is going to be a Jumperoo kid just like his big brother was. I think L would still jump in that thing if he fit in it.