Disclosure: If you make a purchase through the links posted below, I may receive a small compensation. Read the full disclosure.
If you feel like linking up and showing off your weekly iPhone pictures grab the button and link-up below! If not, that’s cool too.
1.Remember how I needed advice about cleaning out stroller? After I got fabulous tips (I ended using a magic eraser and oxy clean spray), I enlisted the boys to help and we got to work. The boys good helpers those guys!
2. Baxter is also a good helper! I had to put away some of WB’s laundry the other afternoon and he was NOT having it. A quick visit with Baxter in his crib calmed him right now. Baxter gave me a dirty look, but he took one nicely for the team.
3. We spend a good portion of our time outside these days hunting for butterflies. It’s a big deal. Even WB trys to get them!
5. My mom watched WB one day this week and she texted me this picture of him. Such a big boy eating his mac n cheese with a fork!
6. Aww, L. The nursery rhyme show was yesterday and the kids did SO good! They sang 7 songs and flat out nailed them all. I wish they did these shows every month. So entertaining!
8. OMG. I die. L was in WB’s room when I was getting him ready for bed and offered to read WB a bedtime story. Cutest thing ever. WB never sits still for me. But if L is there, he’s happy just to be sitting and talking to L!
9. I FINALLY got my Haute Look order from a few weeks ago and we are LOVING this reward chart from Melissa & Doug. L is so into it. And it’s all magnetic so it requires no cleaning or anything crazy. I couldn’t be happier with it!